threads
Page 1 of 2
Wheel Questions \  Anyone know their rims?

Anyone know their rims?

Wheel Questions Q & A
views 821
replies 17
following 14

DOWNHERE   +1y
What size do I need for my 79 Suburban 2WD? I know its 5 lug. and I am doing 22s on 35 profile... Whats the lug pattern and width that i would need?
Also the rims I am interested in are either
Limited 208-

or
Incubus 762

Does anyone know if they are available for my truck?
Thanks!
fatbastardcustoms   +1y
5x5 or 5x5.5 is the pattern had a 73 on 20s.. mine were 20 by 9 but u could fit a 22x10 im sure with correct offset
DOWNHERE   +1y

Thanks alot!  Are these sized hard to find rims for? BC so far, places I have called for rims I like they say they dont come to fit on my truck
fatbastardcustoms   +1y
anything  off a 89 fullsize has the same pattern so u should be fine, but some companies wont make a certain rim in a certain bolt pattern or the wont fit over the center dust cap thing... cuz the center bore..
fatbastardcustoms   +1y
so what ever the typical fullsize pattern is in 5 lug will fit but the old impala pattern is s10 pattern
clacour   +1y

Can anyone help me find Limited 208 or Equus 208 (22's or 23's)? I know they are discontinued, but I also know they're still out there. Bolt pattern 6x5.5.
DOWNHERE   +1y

good luck bro... was trying to find a set for myself!  But i think u would have an easier time with that lug pattern.
drpitlo   +1y

It should be a stantard 5x5.5 bolt pattern and you could get a 22x9.5 with like a +38 or +40 offset to keep them tucked
drpitlo   +1y

the 5x5.5 should be easy to find but you could try 5x127.0 bolt pattern
clacour   +1y

It is 6x5.5 bolt pattern.