Page 1 of 2
Tools \  Bead roller and flaring tools

Bead roller and flaring tools

Tools Q & A
views 1383
replies 11
following 7

maztang (ryan)   +1y
Anyone know anything about this company and their tools? I am thinking about buying their 24" bead roller and their punch and flaring tool set. I will probably buy some of their other stuff as well but these are the 2 main things right now and I was wondering if anyone here has bought from these guys and if so how do you like their equipement? Thanks.

http://www.fournierenterprises.com/equipment.htm#punch
maztang (ryan)   +1y

Anyone???
metal worx inc   +1y

no clue bro
mindlissmetalfab   +1y
It looks like they are just selling Mittler Brothers stuff. Not sure on the flaring tools but the bead roller and some of the other stuff on that page is MB.   
msturg   +1y
Don't know about that brand.  If you are looking for a bead roller though, I would actually consider getting a harbor freight one and beefing it up.  A lot of the guys on GarageJournal.com have had great results by doing this and save a ton of money in the process
spraybomb   +1y

Mitler Bros. makes some pretty nice tools, but yeah, they are expensive. I've used their electric bead roller and one of their tubing benders.
maztang (ryan)   +1y

Yeah I was checking out their site the other day, I may buy from them. Colin, how did you like the bead roller and bender? I like harbor freight for some of their tools but when it comes to things like this, I really go for quality. I work aviation and a bunch of guys I work with will buy craftsman and from harbor freight on everything, not that they are bad tools but you can definitely tell the difference from them and snap-on tools. Personal preference I guess.  I will definitely look into the harbor freight bead roller. I am going home for vacation tomorrow so I will stop by there and see what they have.
msturg   +1y
Trust me, I completely agree with you on the harbor freight tools, when they get the bead roller from there they just beef it up to no end.  There really isn't much to a bead roller
maztang (ryan)   +1y

True True, I will defitely check it out though because I also love saving money. haha Thanks for the input on that as well boss.
stockfloored93   +1y
ive used the harbor freight bead roller before, deffinately would work better if the frame was beefed up, and its much easier to use with two people since its not power, one to crank and one to hold the peice of metal. works decent for the price though, dont know about the bead roller specifically but mb makes good tools, we have one of there tubing benders and it works awesome.