Page 1 of 1
General Discussion \  onstar question

onstar question

General Discussion
views 653
replies 9
following 6

huskerdually   +1y
All day long I hear ads for onstar and I got a few questions. How long do you sit on hold after pushing the button? Can you actually understand the person on the other end? I mean it can't be a whole lot better than most of the "service" places you call into can it?
bdydrped   +1y
its almost instant once you punch the button.... and its not indians that you are talking to.

although randomly you get some that you might need a course in ebonics to understand

they are nice and will even give directions to the closest titty bar if you are on a road trip and dont kow the town you are in.... not that i know form personal experience or anything.
jcampbell1180   +1y
How helpful.
huskerdually   +1y
Suppose they could point you to a $5000 an hour hooker.

And is it

an hour

or

a hour

I know what would be grammatically correct but it never sounds right.
low95xlt   +1y
yea we wanted directions to a place one time and it was in the middle of a lake we called and they told us the we were exaclty at the boat launch and 15 more feet we would be in water sure as hell we counted it and it was 15 ft its damn acurate
diabolic kustoms   +1y
we called once from the middle of a lake and the lady freaked out saying that the satalite was messed up and so forth. kinda funny
huskerdually   +1y

Howdu get your car out there?
bowtiecowboy   +1y
Being a former "gal on the other end" at OnStar which is centered in Detroit, (you get someone on the other line TRYING to speak english and they aren't, u got our call center in Makati Phillipines... AKA, the Kmart version of customer service at Onstar). Needless to say I was the only white girl in a class of 17, so I was known as 'token'. Once surviving 6 wks of training, we knew everything about Onstar, as in how accurately we can track ur vehicle (20 meters), how we r not allowed to call u and stalk u (but we have the capabilities of calling ur vehicle at anytime and we can listen in - thats how the airbag deploy feature works). Also, after ur car is off for 48 hours and not started, we lose the connection with the car, so if you park it and it's stolen after that 48 hrs, we are SOL in finding ur car because the sleep cycle ends and we cannot get a satellite signal to the vehicle. Oh, and u can put ANY name on your account, so if u want to put "Mr. Mac Daddy McLovin" on the account, they are REQUIRED to call u that when u keypress in. Hookers are harder to find, so theres prob someplace in the manual that tells u they r not responsible for the quality or lack of hooker sightings. Oh, and be patient when u call in, we have a 7 PAGE SCRIPT.... the f*ckers! Signed, Bowtie Cowboy's lil sis Shelle
low95xlt   +1y
^^^^^ hahah tha token white girl hahaha i am the toklen white guy in the group of guys i ride with from detroit and the plymouth area ahaha how often u get asked wheres the nearest strip joint?
Page 1 of 1