Page 1 of 2
West \  Northwest shop?

Northwest shop?

West Regional
views 2788
replies 16
following 14

hulsey11   +1y
Just looking to see what shops there are in Washington or Oregon that due air setups. Looking to buy a 09 Silverado and pull it right into a shop. Not sure of any except Charlies drop shop in portland. any others?
slammedcivicsi   +1y
if your interested in crossing the border, Devin (mazberrydelight) can probably set you up, he can build some bad ass stuff and Im sure he has nothing better to do, and I offer paintwork.
hulsey11   +1y

Im down to go wherever I have to. I just want the work done right and for decent money. I can have the guy I know here do it, but having just some guy do it in his garage is always a lil sketchy. Gettin a brand new truck and having someone mess up the frame or some shit is not something I want to have happen. I figure a shop would have some contract that if they mess it up they'll fix it. not too sure though. I want to stock floor bd it and full air ride. maybe some body work and paint as well. all depends on my funds and the cost of everything. damn it would just be nice to have a sponsor lol.
elamenop85   +1y

Hey  Congrats on your project!  A great guy in the NW is Jay Tonneslan.  He works at Advanced Auto Design in Auburn Washington.  You name it he has bagged it, a mercedes c230 to Sponges Rodeo.  He loves what he does and does an awesome job!  Ask anybody from the NW and they have either heard of him or have a project done by him.  His # (253) 332-8290.  Also heres the link to Advanced who will do anything and everything you need from suspension to paint to interior, definately a one stop shop! www.advancedautodesign.com and Jay's website www.fab-lab.com Good luck with your build!Forrest
hulsey11   +1y

Thanks. Ill keep it in mind and take a look.
rolnlowdotcom   +1y

I have a shop up here I've bagged many rides I'm located in kalama, Wa just north of portland If you want some pics of the stuff I have done shoot me an e-mail      Thanks,  Mike Young   lm.young@yahoo   www.rolnlow.com 
davaflav   +1y
Edited: 12/16/2009 10:37:10 PM by davaflav

wtf
davaflav   +1y
Edited: 12/16/2009 10:37:25 PM by davaflav

wtf
davaflav   +1y
Edited: 12/16/2009 10:37:41 PM by davaflav

wtf
davaflav   +1y
Edited: 12/17/2009 9:59:12 PM by davaflav

Edited: 12/16/2009 10:38:49 PM by davaflavup here i see more shady work come from shops then i do people that are passionate about it and do it in their garage.  just because someone owns a shop doesnt mean its gonna get done right or that youll even get your money back if they fuck it up or fix it if your lucky. but obviously if they fucked it up would you really want them to fix it. loli do a lot of work. and ive been told its pretty decent.and like most i do it cheap because of the fact that i dont own a shop and i do it in my spare time. i do it because i like doing it not because it makes money. becuase it really doesnt make you any money.