Page 1 of 1
Toy Model Cars \  RAM ex cab

RAM ex cab

Toy Model Cars General Discussions
views 1348
replies 9
following 8

ptman2002   +1y
here is a 95 ram ex cab i just finished.  2 cabs and 2 hoods to make this one.  everything is shaved. hemi engine from a magnum with a custom intake. aoshima rims. full custom frame. air ride setup.  3 subs 2 amps with custom box. i thnk thats about everything.  onto the pics.

twistedsdime   +1y

Looks good Mike....you are like the Toy Model KING!!!
dbldub01   +1y

very nice, that took some time
dragnfullsizes   +1y
that's awesome, how did you do the back half?? or did it come like that?
ptman2002   +1y

its all done with plastic tubing.    doesnt come this way.
patlalande123   +1y
sorry to intrude into this forum, but i was just wondering, just laid some 3M Bondo on a Die-cast metal model, how long should i let this stuff dry before i start sanding? thanks!
Jance Customs   +1y

Great work as always! Looks like you got lazy though... The back doors don't open   :LOL:  Keep it up!
HaVoC1   +1y
Edited: 1/7/2010 8:23:27 AM by HaVoC1

Sick!! I dig it! Im doing a similar back half on a silverado I started a few years ago. But this is way cleaner than mine. Good work man. Question... What did you use to make the sheet metal bed? 
ptman2002   +1y

i use sheet styrene for the bed. i think its like . 20 or . 30 mm or something.  comes in 6 x 12 sheets.  made by evergreen. 
tharealjoedirt   +1y

ok this is really neat and im thinking of trying it..where to you get and what tools are needed to make the frame???hints tips
Page 1 of 1