Page 1 of 1
Nissan Trucks \  ever had this prob.

ever had this prob.

Nissan Trucks Make Specific
views 411
replies 7
following 6

hrdnissan   +1y
Ok we bagged the front and we got the wheels and every thing back on started the truck and pumped up the tank, to what i think was 150psi or more hit the switch and it lifted about 1" let it pump some more and no more lift,thought it was the small 3gal tank so i add one more 3gal tank and still no more lift everything is still the same x sept we flipped th Upper C-arms has NE one that has bagged a nissan ever had or know what the problem is. Thanks
laynwindows   +1y

dont know what the problem is from here, but im guessin somethin is physically binding up, not a problem with air pressure.what happens if you jack the front of the truck up, do the wheels fall down anymore, or do they stay right there
hrdnissan   +1y

ya thats what i was thinking but i have jacked it up and down 100 times and can't see were it would binding up the truck go's through full rang of travelmaybe its were the bag is at maybe its to close to the frame.i don't know. just thought someone  maybe had the same prob

jimmy726   +1y
the bag IMO looks to be about where it needs to be.
wacko   +1y
have you checked it the radius arm binds?
hrdnissan   +1y

well i thought it was the radius arm so i unbolted it just to see and that didnt do it, hell i even jacked the truck up and tryed to add air then let it down and that didn't do much good i have had alot of bagged s-10s and blazers  chevys ya know and never had a prob like this i mean yo but 200psi to a bag and it moves usually but not this truck
hrdbdycaddyvw   +1y
i did i had to run like 200 to barely clear the fender it was a matter of leverage for me had to rredo the front n move the bag in closer i ran the dominator 2 2500 in the front now i got like 130 psi in the front maxed out the suspension
kaoss   +1y
Can you post that exact same pic, but with 0 psi in the bag?
Page 1 of 1