Page 1 of 1
Nissan Trucks \  anyone know this truck

anyone know this truck

Nissan Trucks Make Specific
views 1279
replies 8
following 7

cdime   +1y
any one know anything about this truck like the work thats been done or anything
dumpednshaved   +1y
I do believe that is a sean burnley paint job.  That is enough alone to make me want it b/c his work is amazing but beyond that I don't know alot.
tuckinlugs06   +1y

any one got indo on what hinges to use the flip the hood like that?
SoloSpecialties   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by TuckingLugs05any one got indo on what hinges to use the flip the hood like that?---------------------------------------------90's models buick cutlass i believe use those hinges
cdime   +1y
i just wanted to knw if the suspension work was good was good cause the guy who has this truck wants to trade for my car thats in my profile
post photo
jimmy726   +1y
all you can do man is go check it out. I would inspect it like crazy because most of the shit thats on mautofied is exactly what i said shit.
simple-pleasurez   +1y
buick lesaber hood hinges are easy and what you should use to tilt your hood forward
NJOYTHERIDE   +1y
that is sean burnley's old truck he was working on. you can get him on here as " seanb " or on www.bodyshot.biz  he should be able to let you know everything you want to know at least until he sold it.
Page 1 of 1