Page 1 of 1
South West \  need to get in touch with mind to metal

need to get in touch with mind to metal

South West Regional
views 683
replies 5
following 4

laidoutkota   +1y
Does anyone know how I could get in touch with Ray from mind to metal. I been by there shop but is always closed and nobody answers the phone or return calls. Im just tryng to find out what happen with the or if they are still around.

DOWNSUB   +1y

Here is his myspace page this may help?------http://www.myspace.com/mindtometal
laidoutkota   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DOWNSUBHere is his myspace page this may help?------http://www.myspace.com/mindtometal---------------------------------------------thanks i dont have a my space but a friend of mine does and send them a message. I have to see if they replied. If some one knows another way to get in touch with them or what happen. He gots my truck and i would like to know were its at 
projekt94   +1y

i think theyve closed shop homie. i think. dont quote me on that though. thats the word through the grape vine.

bagtodrag   +1y
I went to the shop a couple weeks before out show Slamily Reunion since they where doing some customs awards for us in exchange for a years worth of print/web advertising and the shop was up and going. About a week before the show I try calling them to see if they where ready for the deadline I said I needed them met by and I get now answer or call backs to my messages I left. Since they were only 10 to 15 minutes from my house I drive up there and the shop is completely closed down and cleaned out. I finally got ahold of Paullina (sp?) Ray's wife and she said they had to move locations due to their new shop being built and other reasons. She told me the temporary shop was somewhere off I-45 past the beltway but I dont remember exactly where its at, they are inside another shop while there "new shop is being built." So we had to take our business elsewhere who we really trusted to get these awards done for us (Keefs Rod & Custom to name one).Who knows whats really going on with M2M now a days.
laidoutkota   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by bagtodragI went to the shop a couple weeks before out show Slamily Reunion since they where doing some customs awards for us in exchange for a years worth of print/web advertising and the shop was up and going. About a week before the show I try calling them to see if they where ready for the deadline I said I needed them met by and I get now answer or call backs to my messages I left. Since they were only 10 to 15 minutes from my house I drive up there and the shop is completely closed down and cleaned out. I finally got ahold of Paullina (sp?) Ray's wife and she said they had to move locations due to their new shop being built and other reasons. She told me the temporary shop was somewhere off I-45 past the beltway but I dont remember exactly where its at, they are inside another shop while there "new shop is being built." So we had to take our business elsewhere who we really trusted to get these awards done for us (Keefs Rod & Custom to name one).Who knows whats really going on with M2M now a days. ---------------------------------------------Yea i been to the other shop its by 45 and gulfbank. I talked to paulina too and she said the same thing, and finally got ahold of ray and talked to him. Hopefully everything turns out good
Page 1 of 1