Nissan Trucks \  Who is running cando nissan to yota arms? I have a questions

Who is running cando nissan to yota arms? I have a questions

Nissan Trucks Make Specific
views 504
replies 3
following 3

1lownismo   +1y
Ok,
 I bought a set of Nissan Cando arms but got the yota ball joints so I could run my yota spindles and hubs. My question is
If anyone is running this setup what did you do about the calipers? Did you run the yotas and if you did what did it take to hook the nissan brakelines to it? Or if you are running the nissan calipers how did you hook then to the yota stuff. I havent seen the setup as I am on the road driving truck but I have the arms and the yota stuff trying to figure out what to do so I can stop...
Help is very appreciated...

maz duh   +1y

You will need to use the Toyota calipers along with the spindles and rotors.  The Toyota flex line will be used as well and mated to the Nissan line at the frame. I'm not sure if the Nissan line will thread in to the Toy flex hose or not, if not you can get the Toy fitting and use it on the Nissan line. I'm sure that someone else will chime in to fill in that blank better than me though.
1lownismo   +1y

I hope they do cause I am totally confused steve told me to run my nissan line into the yota caliper but he wasnt really sure.  I am planning on rebuilding the entire brake setup and wanted to buy new calipers so basically wanted to know which I was supposed to use and then of course how to hook it up.
impactsus   +1y
Nissan brake lines,Knucklehead. Call me.
Page 1 of 1