threads
Page 1 of 1
Nissan Trucks \  Hardbody bed stock floor... I need help!!!

Hardbody bed stock floor... I need help!!!

Nissan Trucks Make Specific
views 369
replies 6
following 5

hey_yo_nick   +1y
Ok i have a hardboy that i just recently bodydropped and i am about to start on the bed. I want to do a stock floor body drop, but i have no idea where to start seeing how i have never body dropped a bed before. So I figured I would post this forum trying to get some help on where to start because i know if i make just a couple wrong cuts the stock floor bed will be out of the picture for my truck. If anyone out there could give some pointers I would really appreciate it. I am wanting to start on this tomorrow so if someone could help by then that would be great thanks for your time
layin22ʹs   +1y

are you talking just raise the stock floor?
jimmy726   +1y
First thing to do is check out www.infamousnissan.com. Then take out your grinder and cut along the hole inside of the top of your rail. Then cut along the front of the bed and down the 2 back sides and it will faill out then. After that make some measurements and cut 6.5" out of the side of the bed and front wall. then reweld peace
gonz   +1y
dont do that crap. stock floor the bed too if your gonna stock floor the cab. every single truck i see thats been stock floored still has a traditional bed and i cant stand it. be different. stock floor the bed. my 2000 f150 was stock floored and so was the bed. people used to trip out because the bed was so deep and nobody ever does a stock floor bed even if they do the cab. chop and drop the frame at the back of the cab and gusset it so you dont have to raise the stock bed floor.
hey_yo_nick   +1y

yeah im just talking about raising the bed floor up. mainly because i am short on money so i cant afford all that sheet metal and also i just like the look of the raised bed floor. and also my cab isnt stock floored it is traditional body drop. thanks you guys for these replies im hoping to have it cut tomorrow so ill try to post a pic on here for you, if my computer isnt acting up that is. im going to have to raise it up a good 10" to clear my huge notches so lets hope i figure out something to do.
jimmy726   +1y
well then your sol because you only have 6.5" to the tops of your wheel tubs. But you can cut your wheel tubs out and turn the on there sides and wheel them that way.
deflatd   +1y
sectionn the tubs if needed. or get some round or hex tubs.
Page 1 of 1