threads
Page 1 of 2
General Discussion \  Anyone get their newest StreetTrucks or Truckin' Mags yet?

Anyone get their newest StreetTrucks or Truckin' Mags yet?

General Discussion
views 1397
replies 12
following 9

chris03hd   +1y
Last issues I got was the white dually on Truckin's cover, and the red/black c-10 on ST's cover.

Im asking because there is a piece on my truck in the new ST.

Chris
jcampbell1180   +1y
I stopped buying Truckin' when they turned into a giant catalog with boats in it.

...but hey, congrats on getting a feature. Seriously. That's cool.
maz89   +1y
Yea, I'm about the same on the Truckin' mag deal, they lost their touch, but congrats aswell!
pig rig   +1y
I just picked up the new street trucks with the red and black shorty on the cover and yea I bought the very disapointing big boys toy issue of truckin

three dually features LAME
I should call primedia and ask for my money back
1low1ton   +1y
i agree i used to buy truckin until it bacame a 100 page catalog and marine mag and congrats on getting your truck in the mag bro
rhmdually   +1y

three bagged duallys and only one layed frame, wtf? and they didnt even have one bodydropped one!?!?!?! all they feature anymore is trucks that are built as showcase vehicles and company owned trucks.

yeah I got the new one too. I had a pretty good tech article on how to channel a truck.
jcampbell1180   +1y

Don't copy me.
krewzlo   +1y
I don't get any of the mags anymore but tailgate and that is just so I can see all the nasty boobies. I really get sick of seeing 20 pages of sd's advertising just to get to the articles.
huskerdually   +1y
Hey I like boats.
droppedcrewcab   +1y
Oh, I don't know. I personally liked the last Truckin' Magazine with the 3 dually's in it. I thought they had really cool wheels on them - but then again, I guess I'm biased as they had my wheels on them lol - Brent