Page 1 of 1
Nissan Trucks \  Stupid question!!! Bagging a Hardbody

Stupid question!!! Bagging a Hardbody

Nissan Trucks Make Specific
views 604
replies 4
following 4

xgolferdude   +1y
Ok im prolly gunna get cained for askin this.  but im looking to build a driver no body drop..  wanna lay it on some 18's and 20's...  With no body drop do I have to tub the firewall?  What does it take to keep the AC?  Pointers on the front set up?  Minimize camber?  Has anyone raised the uppers to help with that?  Hit me up fellas...  Please dont hate me for asking simple questions....  I know they are kinda bland...  Im in deep with a taco build and I need a driver.....  91 reg cab auto short bed
97hrdbdy   +1y

Shouldn't have to mod firewall without body drop (maybe a few hits with a hammer if you have some larger tires.Minimize camber= spindles and alignment. No need to raise the upper arms.
1twztdwagon   +1y
have my ac an i can lay 22s .. people flip the uppers when running 20s or bigger to keep the ball joint from binding, with drop spindles you shouldnt have to much camber layed out if you plan on running a 225 40 18 your going to need to tub the firewall it will rub
xgolferdude   +1y

thats cool.... so just get some torsion bar brakets and some spindles and have at it....  cool cool...  on 20s in the back can i fit some 20x8.5 with 6.5 inches of backspacing?back there without having to narrow the rear end?
97hrdbdy   +1y

20x8.5 you need a +40 offset6.5" backspace should be really close
Page 1 of 1