Page 1 of 3
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  trade a 99' sfbd escalade on 24's

trade a 99' sfbd escalade on 24's

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 2575
replies 21
following 16

mushroom   +1y
i got a 99' escalade sfbd on 24s setup for 26s. shaved everything. paint and body done by diverse customs. painted hok pavo purple with chrome molding airbrushed on it, have a freshly built 350 with 700r4  tranny need installed. impala ss rear end 4 linked dominator 2600s all around. just lost interest in it. been building it for 10 years. full frame from firewall back. if customs shortend caddy bumper, and ss style cowl hood, functional, not a knock off. lots of money tied up in this ride, it is bad. dont wanna get rid of it, but im hooked on hondas now. looking for a uni-bodied civic or hatch something that lays hard on some 20s or so. just let me know what you have. this does not run and drive, needs work but not much. have everything to finish it. all new covered interior in ostrich skin. let me know what you got please. i want it to lay hard and drive well. coupe, 4 door, hatch, whatever. shroomscustomair@hotmail.com is my email. i dont know how to post pics but have plenty.
mushroom   +1y
i forgot to mention i am into the bagged out old vws as well. just looking to get away from the truck scene is all. so please, all offers are considered any questions just ask. ill be glad to answer.
post photo
mushroom   +1y

anyone interested in this at all???? 
neurotic   +1y

This is a real escalade? Looks to be just a normal tahoe with a escalade front clip liek everybody does? Wheres the body moldings at? The moldings is what gives it the escalade style.
twistedsdime   +1y

Seen this thing at SESD! Very clean truck....can't wait to see someone finish it!
lost cause   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by neuroticThis is a real escalade? Looks to be just a normal tahoe with a escalade front clip liek everybody does? Wheres the body moldings at? The moldings is what gives it the escalade style.--------------------------------------------- I was wondering the same thing
LndRanger86   +1y

DO YOU WANT A CIVIC FOR RACE OR SHOW. AIR?
bagged_02   +1y

this thing has gotta be just a tahoe with escalade front end. no way its a real escalade. unless you cn remove the lower moldings
leydbck   +1y
I would hate to buy an Escalade and have the title say Tahoe
jasondragthatshit   +1y

do you want to sell the front seats