Page 1 of 2
West \  SoCal??

SoCal??

West Regional
views 1257
replies 13
following 10

cecinestpasjc   +1y
What's up guys.  My name's CJ. One of my friends thought this forum would help me track some guys down.  I'm leaving for a week's vacation to San Juan Capistrano on the 15th.  I'm from the middle of Illinois, and I just wanna see how you guys do it down there.  It doesn't necessarily have to be a car show or anything. It could be a hangout spot or club meeting.  I just wanna look at some trucks.  I'll probably jump in one of my uncle's cars with my GPS and see what I can find.

Gimme a hollar. 

Here's a couple pics of my truck:

Kronicles   +1y

WHEN/WHAT TIME DO YOU ARRIVE ON THE 15TH?
wsitywim   +1y
lol. Ludakrs.
Petey   +1y

YEA THERE IS LUDAKRIS IN SAN BERNARDINO, THERE IS A CRUISE \ HANG OUT NIGHT PRETTY MUCH EVERY SAT DOWN HERE IN SAN DIEGO AT THE BEACH, WE GO TO BELLMONT PARK BY THE ROLLER COSTER AND WED NIGHT THERE IS THE =SUNSET= MEETING IN EL CAJON AT ON THE BORDER.
2FNCLN   +1y
 http://www.ludikrsshow.com/http://www.streetsource.com/forum/topic.aspx?topic_id=112194&Page=1 There you go bro. Ludikrs show at the Orange Show Fair Grounds. Come check us out. You will have a great time.
cecinestpasjc   +1y

Damn that sucks.  My flight has a 2 hour lay over in Denver.  We're scheduled to get there at like 7:30 at night.  Plus jet lag. Blah. They cancelled ITB, so I haven't gotten to go to a big show this year. I'll have to look into San Diego, I guess. Do you guys have an idea of how long of car ride it is from SJC to SD?  I'd imagine the traffic is gonna make me wanna kill myself.
Kronicles   +1y

go to the airport early and see if they can squeeze you in on an earlier flight, like butcrack of dawn and you can make it to ludikrs!! where are you flying into?
Petey   +1y

ITS ABOUT A 45 MIN DRIVE FROM SJC, I USED TO DO IT ALL THE TIME, THERE SHOULDNT BE ANY TRAFFIC SEPT IF THERE IS A ACCIDENT.....
dragnlow   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by cecinestpasjcDamn that sucks.  My flight has a 2 hour lay over in Denver.  We're scheduled to get there at like 7:30 at night.  Plus jet lag. Blah. They cancelled ITB, so I haven't gotten to go to a big show this year. I'll have to look into San Diego, I guess. Do you guys have an idea of how long of car ride it is from SJC to SD?  I'd imagine the traffic is gonna make me wanna kill myself.---------------------------------------------Ask about the early flight it will make your trip out that much funner. Hope it works out for you.
TexasKhaos   +1y

A bit random but what front end is that on your truck? Looks different to me.. Then again i've never really stared at the front ends of s-10s