Page 1 of 1
Nissan Trucks \  front suspension ?s

front suspension ?s

Nissan Trucks Make Specific
views 256
replies 3
following 3

crzyone1013   +1y
hey, guys, I just came into possesion of a 91 hardbody and I want to lower the front and I heard you can flip the upper aarms and that will lower it. is this right? I don't want to spend any coin on this setup b/c I will be converting it over to toyota hubs eventually.
kaoss   +1y
You can flip them over and switch sides. You usually only do this get some more clearance on the lift stroke for your bag mount. The best way to lower would be cranking the torsions,trimming the bump stops and throwing some blocks in the back. Drop spindles help the camber on these trucks on wheels 18 and bigger, and allow for less cutting of the lower control arm when bagged. Good luck with your project. 
jcjcsoccerkid   +1y
flipping the arms wont lower it. crank the torsion bars, its free and drop spindles work for 17s and bigger
crzyone1013   +1y

how low can I go before the bump steer gets bad? I know I could go pretty low on my toyota before I put spindles on. spindles would be the way to go but I don't want to spend much. Its on 18" infinity wheels right now with 245-45-18s but I want to switch to something with a higher offset and a smaller tire  but those will have to work for now.
Page 1 of 1