Page 1 of 1
West \  CRUISE NIGHT IN PHOENIX!!

CRUISE NIGHT IN PHOENIX!!

West Regional
views 659
replies 9
following 7

The Unit   +1y
PUTTING TOGETHER A CRUISE NIGHT TO GO ON WEEKLY SUNDAY NIGHTS MEETING UP AT 8:30 AT THE IN AND OUT ON 27TH AVE AND YORKSHIRE AND THEN ROLLING OUT AT 9:00PM TO BELL TO CRUISE DOWN TO ARROWHEAD AND THEN BACK TO THE IN AND OUT TO HANG OUT. ANYONE INTERESTED HIT ME UP ON HERE OR MYSPACE EMAIL SEARCH LOCALFINESSEPHX@YAHOO.COM. HOPE TO BRING BACK THE OLD DAYS OF CRUISING BELL!!
JustRob   +1y

Kinda far from me but if more people get involved I'd be down.
AON-OFFDAHOOK   +1y

I think it's a great idea and I'd love to participate, but 8:30-9:00 on Sundays is a little too late for a work night.  Consider making it earlier and you'll have a better turn-out. 
tre5   +1y

I think it is a cool idea to get everyone together, but I don't see the need to meet at a spot, go drive around, then end up right back where we started. Why not just meet there and stay there. I agree with Derek also, maybe meet at 7pm so people can eat, hang out, then drive home early enough to get enough sleep for Monday.
tre5   +1y

Wow, I sound old.
The Unit   +1y
I like the input fella's one of the main reasons for that late is the heat factor its still hot but not as hot for us without ac lol as for cruisin down and back its just something to do there were a couple of people that came out last sunday and it was pretty cool scared a few innocent drivers at stop lights but other then that just meeting up and hanging out is cool too just some people like to cruise so I just put that together for those who do. The spot has a huge open parking lot for lots of rides to park and hang out. Just wanted to make another spot since there is 83rd all the way on the west side and the pavillions all the way on the east side this is centered north possibly to cater to everyone. Got a couple responses from people coming out this sunday. I know its kinda a late night hang out on a sunday but it beats earlier when its scorching lol.
tre5   +1y

So... anyone still doing this? A couple of us AON guys were thinking of heading up. What's the story???
hitncry   +1y
considering going. In and Out sounds like dinner to me. need info on if this is happening for sure tonight!
tre5   +1y

Well it's right up the street from me, so I will head up and find out. I think Derek will be coming also.
hitncry   +1y
yeah a few of us a going to roll up for sure. Probably going to hit it up around 8ish though and get some food.
Page 1 of 1