threads
Page 1 of 7
Nissan Trucks \  Innovative Customs Titan(rebuild hack job)

Innovative Customs Titan(rebuild hack job)

Nissan Trucks Make Specific
views 3217
replies 68
following 33

FoolInjected   +1y
Edited: 6/28/2010 1:05:30 AM by FoolInjected

I have received many emails and messages asking about the Titan so here is the story.I had it bagged by GP Customs in tuscaloosa, needless to say im lucky nothing broke and killed me my wife or 2 kids.I never would of known the truck was in this bad of shape if it were not for a vibration in the rear end i took it back to him and after 2 weeks he said he gave up he didnt now what was making the vibration (by the way the vibratin WAS the hanger bearing. I know he will read this.).so I took it to Innovative Customs and I know Don and Jamey will get the job done.They are 4 linking the rear with fuel cell and completely re sheet metaling the bed and I know Jamey will do his magic to the bed and tube  work.They also have retub the firewall and redoing front setup alsoSo here are some pics I will let them do the rest of the talking
cross member with bag mounts that thin pcs. is sheet metal when truck aired up the frame and cross member was flexing SAFE HUH

So here is what I have from Innovative as of now here is the new passenger tub as i get new pics I will post up

tre5   +1y

It's always cheaper to have it done right the first time!
pnktco   +1y

yeah how does that saying go? the joy of a good deal is long forgotten after the pain of poor worksmanship is discovered. something like that. i think everybody has been there. i know i have.
SoloSpecialties   +1y

cheap work is never good,good work is never cheap???  damn man,sorry to see this,especially to a almost brand new truck. i cant beleive someone would even do that. good luck with the rebuild,its in great hands with Innovative!
badds10   +1y

Sucks to hear that bro. If it makes you feel any better, I have also experienced getting scr*wed like that as well. Had a guy do the back of my truck that was telling me he knew what he was doing, bag plates flexed horribly and bent up and the panhard bar was installed at an angle from the frame to the axle. When the truck aired all the way up, the panhard hit the pumpkin cover. I feel your pain. Glad to see your getting it fixed right.
chris03hd   +1y
yikes!
McClarys   +1y
about half of my shop work in the past has been fixing other shops work.. hince my shop name.. lol....   nobody is perfect, even the best screws up sometimes or shit just happens.. but when you see half ass work like that , unsafe and just nasty, thats really uncalled for...    keep us updated on ya truck!
FoolInjected   +1y

Got a few new pics of the progressThis is the start to the rear mounts
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
KEEF   +1y

Its definately in good hands. I saw it when it came into the shop and saw it again this past Sunday. Don and Jamey are def straightning this thing out.....
FoolInjected   +1y

Dude they work fast here are some bars that they bent up and tacked in place since my last post also the straight black upper bar thats running from rail to rail will be cut out its left over from the other dude shitty job
post photo
post photo