threads
Page 1 of 11
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  What car to buy???

What car to buy???

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 4165
replies 107
following 44

tre5   +1y
The Mazda is pretty much sold. I am looking for a new car. Some of the models I am looking at are the Jaguar S-Type, Mercedes E320, Acura RL or TL. What do you  guys out there in SSM land think? You know it's getting juiced and at least 20's (depending on the car). Give me good feedback, like why you would do a certain one over the other. There is at least one of each of those in the owners profiles that is layed out.

slammedcavvy   +1y

Not too sure how you feel bout volkswagen but the new cc is pretty cool looking,i had one come by the shop and its pretty nice
k24 rd6   +1y

you want new or used? New, Kia Soul, Hyundai Genesis 4 door, Mercedes GLK or C class, Nissan Maxima Used, mid 80's MB S class, 85-89 Integra. TSX, Lincoln MK7
cookiemonster13   +1y

i would stick with an acura due to ease of care. those Jags are JUNK! the benz is a cool car but they are just so damn expensive to work on.  now on new cars, the guys about have some good ideas.  if you need a small car, i always wanted to see a chrysler crossfire done.
kaoss   +1y

Every time I see one of the new Malibus, I say to my self "I wish one of those hydrolics guys that does cars on SSM would do one already." I really like the cream colored ones.  
katfish   +1y

I know a guy that has a Lexas 430 for sale pm  me ur number an I'll get you some pic's
jetts   +1y

do a 5 series on 24s
Layumon22s   +1y
Edited: 6/25/2009 9:36:03 AM by Layumon22s

thats sweet that you got the mazda sold that quickly, wish i could sell my isuzu that fast. hopefully you didn't take too much of a beating on it.   don't go with the jaguar s-type, the v8s have the same motor as my mom's lincoln ls and that thing is a bitch to work on and is constantly screwing up. i know you didn't list it but I would look at getting one of the new body style accords. that blue one on the kmc novas is such a sweet looking car. for what you'd pay for an acura you might as well just buy the a newer honda and get the same car.
tre5   +1y
Edited: 6/25/2009 9:38:58 AM by tre5

I guess I should tell you guys... I am not buying a new car. I want to stay around the $7000 area. That leaves me with enough $$ to put some wheels on it and juice it to start. All the ones I listed I can easily get for that amount, sticking around the 2000 model years.  BMW's and VW's are MacPherson strut cars and I won't be buying one of those. NC is too far for me to buy a vehicle.
mjavy7   +1y

Acura TL would be my choice.