Page 1 of 1
Nissan Trucks \  deleting load sensing valve

deleting load sensing valve

Nissan Trucks Make Specific
views 6326
replies 5
following 5

2low87   +1y
Can someone please tell me which line needs to be deleted when removing the load sensing valve.  I know one of the lines at the proportioning valve has to be removed, but can't remember which one. 
draggin95niss   +1y

what kind of truck???
McClarys   +1y
if its a hardbody...  most of them atleast,  you can go to your brake master, and the very front line (out of 2) can be removed and plugged...  then you trace that line back under the cab and to the rear , and remove the other 2 lines and the valve on the axle....      the other line on the master, stays connected and if you follow it , it runs the front , and T's off on the passenger side then runs to the back , just tie that line directly to your rear brake flexiable line... hope that makes sense....  
jessespenc   +1y
if i were to put a 3"block in my hardbody would i need to bypass the load sensing valve?
McClarys   +1y
no
dajizz   +1y

You need to block off the brake line that is "Tee'd" into the front passenger brake line. It's located on the frame between the arms and firewall. Dissconnect and plug with an 1/8" npt plug. Use the remaining line that comes off the master directly to the rear brakes to plumb the rear.  If you used the other line like mentioned above, you will be sending full brake pressure to the rear. Now if you are using this truck to haul things with (which we know you are not) then that would be fine. But since you won't likely have weight back there, you run the risk of locking the rear brakes up in an emergency.  Hope this helps
Page 1 of 1