Page 1 of 1
West \  paint and body?

paint and body?

West Regional
views 563
replies 2
following 3

dragndime   +1y
wheres a good place to get some minor paint and body work done? im just looking to get something simple done right now, the crazier things will come later. would like to stay kinda close to the san diego area. thanks alot.
Kronicles   +1y

ya need to slow down and give yourself a chance to get in the scene down here bro, all this info can and will come in due time. if you want to know anything about anything hit me up, I have a decent grip of contacts for all your custom needs. I work with with tufluv80, we'll link up soon man.  to answer your question though, Big E from Pacific Coast has a brother that has a shop in south SD, gimme a day and I'll post the number up. If there's any ? on his work, he's a lowrdier guy, so you can imagine the possibilities, but simple work is possible too.
dkadventures   +1y

I would contact Joel at Extreme Audio and Kustoms. They do sik paint work including that on Dlowest and other cover trucks. Can also do simpler stuff which will still be top quality.  Extreme Audio and Kustoms - 951-656-9700            http://www.myspace.com/extremeaudioandinteriors
Page 1 of 1