threads
Page 1 of 4
West \  1 Stop Shop on the West Coast !!!

1 Stop Shop on the West Coast !!!

West Regional
views 2435
replies 37
following 12

2FNCLN   +1y
Edited: 6/6/2009 5:06:27 PM by 2FNCLN

Wanna let everyone know about Extreme Audio & Kustoms and Grommit Industries out in Riverside, CA Your 1 stop shop for hookin your ride up !! Full custom interiors, paint, body, custom low back seats !! Just got my interior done by Grommit and the crew. They built "Gunners" ride from Sun Set, the infamous DLOWEST..and many more !!!. Here's their myspace link http://www.myspace.com/extremeaudioandinteriors Shop # 951 656 9700

dragnlow   +1y
Edited: 3/10/2010 12:51:42 AM by dragnlow

Edited: 6/6/2009 11:56:09 PM by dragnlowWhat Erik forgot to say was there are a lot of kick ass projects coming out of this stable of custom rides. Keep your eyes open for some trucks competing in almost every class coming months. This shop works it all from high end rides to low budget builds like Ernies past cover Mitsu. But they are Mini Truckers at heart and are excited and eager for every customers ride. They have come a long way in the last two years and making there name know! Check them out or give them a call.....you won't find a more passionite  group of guys in the scene!
post photo
2FNCLN   +1y
Chris your taco is in cali not hawaii. Turn that shit around already
dragnlow   +1y
Edited: 3/10/2010 12:49:56 AM by dragnlow

Edited: 6/7/2009 12:01:14 AM by dragnlowI'm trying.....I got a few more days here then up to Alaska for a few weeks then I should see some socal weather the 1st week of July! Summer Madness here I come!  
post photo
bill brasky   +1y
<--------------Would love to have Joel do work for me, He is a badass guy doing badass work.
2FNCLN   +1y
Bill here is the number to the shop. Extreme Audio & Kustoms # 951. 656. 9700
2FNCLN   +1y
Damn, I remember that shoot
dragndime   +1y
im gonna try and stop by Extreme Audio next week to talk about getting some work done to my charger.
2FNCLN   +1y

Cool. Let me know when and I'll roll up also. Always something new going on at the shop !!