Page 1 of 10
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  Lexus Build - Hydroholics.net

Lexus Build - Hydroholics.net

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 3163
replies 90
following 41

AON-OFFDAHOOK   +1y
Here is another build going on...this time on a 2007 Lexus IS250 completely made of Hydroholics.net equipment.  It will have 2 pumps, 6 dumps via 2 Hydroholics manifolds, and 3 Kinetic Batteries. On this build I am going to work around the factory spare tire well (since this is a daily driven commuter vehicle), and although it won't be super "showy" I'm a minimalist by nature, so I want clean.  I will try to update as I get more done...

After taking a few measurements and mentally picturing how I wanted everything I plumbed the manifolds

Next I wired the switches and made a panel out of 1/8" flat steel that goes in the armrest so it's out of sight when I close it shut.  It's 4 (12) prong switches that will do front, back, sides up and sides down (even from a pancaked position). 

Jeremy then welded up my battery rack that fit perfectly back there and I bolted it down (I can't weld for sh*t). 

Jeremy then welded up the pump rack. It will also hold the manifold, accumulators, and 2 solenoids (that long bar with the holes).  They will slide over the unibody rails on each side.

I did a mock assembly to make sure it all fits before I start tearing it back down to paint.  There will be 2 hardlines that run from the pump to the manifolds, that should all the lines you see (hopefully).  The opposite side will be mirrored to this. 
NOTLONUF   +1y
= CLEAN
post photo
tre5   +1y

Yeah, and keep in mind I built those darn pump/ dump manifold/ accumulator/ solenoid mounts and battery rack... while working on the Tahoe. I can't wait for the cruise to the pines, then I don't have these darn deadlines.
smctoy   +1y

damn...very nice!
mista337   +1y

I love it. Seeing the actual setup/plumbing configuration is my favorite part. Looks clean, but I wouldn't expect anything less.
post photo
IGotIssues   +1y

It is looking dynomite!!Show us some before pics of the car itself! 
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN   +1y
Looks sick.  I can't wait til I can afford to pick up a setup for my Benz.
YUH8IN96   +1y

lookin very clean once again, wish i could juice the accord
Layumon22s   +1y
looking great as usual
aon-teach   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by IGotIssuesIt is looking dynomite!!Show us some before pics of the car itself! ---------------------------------------------X2   I wanna see the before pics.
post photo