Page 1 of 1
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  steering wheel hub for 98 accord

steering wheel hub for 98 accord

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 589
replies 9
following 5

jrock74   +1y
ANYONE PLEASE HELP..........where can i find a hub for my 98 accord sedan. i have a 6-bolt billet wheel and can't find a hub to fit. tried ebay twice with no luck. hubs would not fit steeing rod.anyone with advice on how to install with the srs plate on. do you have to cut it off?
jrock74   +1y

bump....................please. need help asap.
igolo   +1y
Try www.Lecarra.com, if they can't fix you up I'm not sure who to try...

maxpower98   +1y

i am almost sure that NRG makes a hub for your car. i beleive they are the same hub as a 96-00 civic hub.
cuzican   +1y
If it is the same as the 96-00 civic hub then you'll hae to use a toyota hub as they don't make one specifically for the Civic. when I get home I should be able to get you the part #, but I believe it's the hub for a early 90's corrola or celica.
cuzican   +1y

On Lecarra's web site it is listed as Part # 19603, description F-96C. you'll find it in the Toyota hub adapters. This one worked on my civic, but i had to add a washer to make it seeat fully. Will it work on your Accord I don't know, but if someone can confirm that the accord hub is the same as the civic hub then it should work.

jrock74   +1y

i don't think they're the same. i was told the civic is a little different.
cuzican   +1y
Edited: 6/3/2009 10:50:02 PM by cuzican

Also on my car I did have to throw away all of the SRS stuff to get the hub onto the shaft. I know they're different, but you might have to do the same on your Accord.  beyond that the only other advise is to give silverstar customs a call, I know that they have made some adapters in the past.
jrock74   +1y

how do you get the srs plate off? do you have the number to silverstar customs. badass civic by the way. thanks for your help
cuzican   +1y
Edited: 6/11/2009 8:13:44 PM by cuzican

Honestly been so long I don't even remember. 662-342-6763  or try silverstarcustoms.com Thanks, and not problem I went through the same thing and someone on here was kind enough to help me, so I do the same when I can. Also you may be able to cut the hub out of a stock steering wheel and find a way to attach it to a billet hub like we had to do on a friend of mines Isuzu pup.
Page 1 of 1