threads
Page 1 of 1
General Discussion \  im back! not that anybody missed me !

im back! not that anybody missed me !

General Discussion
views 1288
replies 9
following 7

sparkys-crewcab   +1y
ive been on the road without a computer for a long time and finnaly got a laptop, so im back! driving a semi is a awsome job to have .. ive only had 4 days off since january. trying to get some cash up to body drop my 77 crewcab dually.....well anyway just wanted to say whats up to everybody ,..later
1fastlx   +1y
whats up big truck driver those are some long hours!!
jcampbell1180   +1y
What's up, Man?

Good to hear from you.
sparkys-crewcab   +1y
thanks guys, nothing much campy, just being a steering wheel holder..lol my truck is a automatic so not much to do when im driving. im in new jersey right now waiting to get my trailor loaded...i hate waiting, but its cool. as soon as they are done im heading out to grand prairie(guess thats how its spelled) texas, its about 1500 miles....the paycheck should be goodnext friday..around 1100.00 .....oh yea! lol
lockone   +1y
Welcome back. Glad to see you like the job.

Give us a call when you want to spend some of that "Big Truck Driver" money.
sparkys-crewcab   +1y

yep, i will def shoot you a pm when i get the money up for some of those townasty wheels and a couple fronts....
sparkys-crewcab   +1y
funniest thing have have seen so far is a guy in toleto ohio driving his saturn beside me at night and had a light bulb hanging out of his dash that was lighting up his inside of his car and i looked over at him and he wasnt wearing any pants! i was like what the hell is this guy doing? so i sped up and he kept right along side of my truck, s i slowed down and he did to, i never looked over again after i seen that he didnt have any pants on .....what a perv!! i got on the cb and told everybody at the truck stop and they got a good laugh out of it.......
low95xlt   +1y
nice to see your stil laround and havin a godo time driven ur big rig.. when u goign to customize that thing??

bet u will get alot of godo stories that u will want to share LOL
bdydrped   +1y
screw the 77 bag the bigrig!

welcome back sir
maz89   +1y
welcome back man
Page 1 of 1