replies 12
following 9

pig rig   +1y
b dime   +1y
you can haul it in your dually.
low95xlt   +1y
how did he walk away from that that is insane
okcderek   +1y
He handled that WAY better than I would have. I was rear ended in my 98 Civic 4 months after I bought it...brand new. Was sitting at entrance to my neighborhood, waiting to turn in to edition. A guy in a 85 Camaro hit me a 45mph and nocked my car up in the air and forward like 35 or 40ft. The car was rolling to a stop and I already had jumped out, ran across the street and was punching his window yelling at him to get out the damn car.....My neighbor heard me and came out to calm me down before the cops showed up. The guy sat in his car w/ windows up and doors locked until cops arrived. I made out really good w/ that accident though...but I was ready to kill him.
watahyahknow   +1y
the trick is to jump up from youre bike just before the car hits and hope youre leg doesnt get caught .
i had this happen to me 3 times one time from the front one time someone took a turn and didnt seem to see me and on time a car hit on the gas after he stopped for me , i walked away on all of them , sure had some bruises but when you pumped with adrenaline you dont notice anything
huskerdually   +1y
Need a translater, I would like to know what he's saying.
maz89   +1y
buddy got the SHIAT knocked outta him!!
1fastlx   +1y
he's tough that's for sho! not even a limp
lockone   +1y
He must have been all hyped up on Mountain Dew to walk away from that.
maz89   +1y
Crack maybe lol, Mountain Dew never did that to me!