Page 1 of 1
Photography \  Kodak Z-Series Digitals

Kodak Z-Series Digitals

Photography Q & A
views 858
replies 6
following 6

SoloSpecialties   +1y
Ok guys,im using an old nikon coolpix 4300 right now,i think my pictures are ok(for not being edited anyway lol) but i have a chance to upgrade,i think. my brother has a Kodak z1015 is and wants to sell it,its originally a $280 camers,and he will sell it to me for $100. i have used it and i love the pics it produces. do you think this is a good deal? will it be better then my nikon?  here it is  http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-path=13039&pq-locale=en_US 
and here is some pics from it.

Jance Customs   +1y

I've been using a Kodak Easyshare for over 5 years and I have taken around 20,000 photos with it. It cost about $400 back in the day and it is only a 4mp camera. I bought a Canon Powershot last year and I have only used it once for show coverage and I keep going back to my Kodak. If all he wants is $100 I say you would be stupid not to get it! $100 for a 10mp camera is a steal!!! You won't be disappointed, but it all depends on what you want to use it for too.
SoloSpecialties   +1y

cool,thanks for the advice. i will most likely get it,and mostly use for car shows and takin pictures of the family.
Jance Customs   +1y
They are good cameras. One thing I like about my Canon is that it has a face detection so pictures aren't as blurry but I mainly take pictures of cars and not people. For $100 you can't go wrong!
kaoss   +1y
wouldn't be to bad for $100. Jance, get to know that Canon, no one makes a better point and shoot than canon. I've got an s5 that I absolutely love.
Jance Customs   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by KAOSSwouldn't be to bad for $100. Jance, get to know that Canon, no one makes a better point and shoot than canon. I've got an s5 that I absolutely love.---------------------------------------------Yeah I haven't given it much time to grow on me yet. I really hate that it takes AA batteries. I went through 8 batteries in one day at Tex Mex. I've got some rechargeable ones now but I still haven't used the camera since then I have the Canon Powershot S5 IS
kaoss   +1y
Fuck rechargable AA   Ha, so we have the same camera! Going about 500+ shots strong on my current 4. You just can't beat these. Well worth the $10 for 4. Watch Office Depot and Target for sales, I've paid as low as $4 for a package before.  here is Heat wave '08 shot in complete auto mode. this was before i learned manual mode:http://s327.photobucket.com/albums/k471/toominiobsessionstx/Heat%20Wave%2008%20Pics%20by%20Nathan/   
Page 1 of 1