following 10

puddin06   +1y

haha there you go  
FATTSTRIPES   +1y
you have way to many snakes in your area
post photo
baggedmitsu   +1y
Edited: 5/15/2009 5:13:52 PM by baggedMITSU

All photos taken by me. this was taken with an old 35 mm hand me down   Solvang 06 Roys Cafe, Route 66, with the Scoundrels car club Taken in Japan, this shot became a poster took this shot while driving down route 66 this is NR Takuji from japan, i took this shot sititng shotgun in his body dropped truck, and yes, beleive it or not, i love this shot and its what i was trying to create. You may recognize this shot, took this while standing on top of a motor no tripod lol i have all these images in high res also, took this at primer nats, 06 or 07
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
baggedmitsu   +1y

these are photos taken by other people that i find interesting and amazing.  this is clearly a horrible shot, but it tells an amazing story  somebody emailed this photo to me recently, i dont know who took it but i recognize the car lol. its a great shot  Im generally not into photos that are crazy photoshopped, but this particularly photographer does some pretty cool shit
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
gimp5561   +1y

why would any human get that close too a snake other than too KILL it they are the devil you know
baggedmitsu   +1y

two more random shots i have on my myspace. 
post photo
post photo
SoloSpecialties   +1y

that pic of your old caddi(i think) was takin by a member on here,out of cali. his name on here is something like kapono(rockstar)..or something
OutkastWagon51   +1y

That pic of the caddi under the Roy's cafe sign is badass Ernie. I would make a poster of that and hang it on my wall.
Page 1 of 1