Page 1 of 1
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  air cylinders

air cylinders

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 333
replies 8
following 8

sickcivic93   +1y
hi guys ok heres my problem....i had the easy street air struts and one blew out....it sucked....so i decided to try cylinders....so i got them all delivered and went to put in but they didnt send me directions on wher to put the bushins and all that crap...so i get them all installed how i thought they should go and i tryed it out and it ran like crap.....very bumpy...and alot of clunking noise.....and the front dont lay as low i think cause of the bushings....so any help would be great on wher the bushings go and why the clunkin noise or anything at all that will help...thanks
cuzican   +1y
Edited: 5/10/2009 11:45:17 PM by cuzican

Pics of your install would help in diagnosing the problem or what was done wrong, if anything. Also what diameter cylinders are they, the spindle could be hitting them causing it not to lay out. My cylinders rode like crap if you were to high and they always made a lot of noise. Also they are hell on your strut towers.
sickcivic93   +1y

hey thaks and ya the problem was driving with to much air in...with them let out a bit they ride better .....still here it a little on big bumps but ill try to avoid them...i did notice tho it looks like it is rubbin on the front....im assuming spindle ....so i guess how much do i grind off?
k24 rd6   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by AON-4PumpedCL

---------------------------------------------
post photo
tre5   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by k24 rd6---------------------------------------------Originally posted by AON-4PumpedCL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
post photo
DRGDDLY   +1y
i think the hydroholics guys are trying to hint to something i cant figure out what it is....lol 
AON-JAMES   +1y
:: cough cough...
TwistedKreation   +1y

I would listen to these guys.
Page 1 of 1