threads
Page 1 of 1
Photography \  Engagement / Wedding Photography in Houston?

Engagement / Wedding Photography in Houston?

Photography Q & A
views 666
replies 5
following 5

Dj-Chuy   +1y
Edited: 5/4/2009 10:59:19 AM by Dj-Chuy

Alright guys/gals,    I have seen that there is a lot of talent here in the scene in photography.      I have gotten engaged, and my lady is wanting to take engagement pictures and we are looking for someone to handle that as well as a wedding photographer/ videographer.  Has anybody here done engagement photos or weddings before?  I figured that I wanted to look into the scene that I am a part of before I go out browsing through books and directories.  I wanted to give my fellow truckers a chance.    If anybody has any information on that please let me know asap.  We need the engagement pics taken very soon. Thanks, Jesse   
dumptkota   +1y
i know john "chicken" jackson has done a few weddings and he's in your area now i believe. www.notstockphotography.com is his website.
NIGHTMARE73   +1y

YA JESSE , GET AHOLD OF  JOHN JACKSON, PUGZ, OR BEN MILLER ! THEY ARE REALY GOOD BRO !!
Dj-Chuy   +1y
Does Ben or Pugz have websites?  
pugz   +1y
ive never done a wedding or engagement shoot. but ill still do it.  ive been wanting to do one and get into it. email me at pugzli036@gmail.com if u wanna talk
acrochicken   +1y
 Hey man we do offer full packages from simple ceremony packages to anything you can think of. Just give me a call sometime we will take good care of you.
Page 1 of 1