threads
Page 1 of 1
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  ????TOYOTA CHASER????

????TOYOTA CHASER????

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 431
replies 2
following 3

crzyone1013   +1y
ALRIGHT DAMNINT  why was my topic closed?  am I posting this in the wrong forum? is the toyota chaser not a foreign car? somebody give me an answer. anyway as I was saying in my other post who out there knows about these cars? they ar called toyota chasers and I have just came into possesion of a large lot of parts and have no idea what they are worth. I won't be selling all of them but I will be selling some of them that I do not use on my own cressida that I use them on. I know that you can use these parts to convert a toyota cressida over to a chaser body and that these parts are almost impossible to come by but aside from that I have no idea what they are worth. I have pictures posted on my myspace. www.myspace.com/crzyone1013 and they are in the toyota chaser parts album. if any of youguys want something let me know and I can see what I can do. I know this isn't the most mainstream conversion but its still a conversion people do. like the jdm integras, 240's, and corollas.
kaoss   +1y

I'm not a mod, but you are trying to sale stuff, and I see no little gold bulb, so I would imagine that this thread is going to get closed also. Support the site and buy a membership.
Uncle Fester   +1y

My apologies I forgot to PM you after closing last thread.  That is my fault.  As Nathan says yes this looks like a classified and was closed for that reason.  Please feel free to upgrade membership and post in the appropriate section.Closed
Page 1 of 1