threads
Page 1 of 1
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  ???????????????toyota chaser????????????????????

???????????????toyota chaser????????????????????

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 616
replies 4
following 3

crzyone1013   +1y
Edited: 4/9/2009 9:53:38 PM by crzyone1013

For some reason I can't seem to get my other post to show up so I am doing it again. I have just acquired a bunch of jzx81 toyota chaser parts and I have no idea what they are worth. I know somebody out there has heard of these cars so somebody help me out here. I have pics of everything I have on my myspace page.   http://www.myspace.com/crzyone1013  so anybody that can shed some light for me I would greatly appreciate it. hopefully this post will show up. thanks ahead of time. oh and the parts are off of a 90 model I think, its the one with the 1jzgte in it.
crzyone1013   +1y

surely somebody here knows something about these cars, right? Anybody?
SoloSpecialties   +1y

is that a japanesse car?
spider97   +1y

yes its a car from japan where is the rest of the car? as far as worth anything its not gonna be worth much. i dont know if the parts are swappable with the cressida, but they do share the same platform  the only thing that i do know is that the cressida was made until 90-92

crzyone1013   +1y

the parts are swappable onto the cressida but the fenders need a little assertiveness for the back of the fenders to work with the doors but from what I have been told you can just use the front half of the chaser fenders and put them with the back half of the cressida fenders so they will work. the body line on the fenders may be a little off too but not sire since I don't have my cressida around anymore. I know the parts are worth something but I also know that I will have to hold on to them for a buyer who actually knows what he is getting. I know the headlights are worth at least 150 and the tails are worth another 100 but as far as everything else, its still up in the air. If I can't find buyers for the stuff I will just use it myself when I can get ahold of another cressida and I am looking for one now so that may be soon. I will still probably sell the extras and stuff I won't use though. go to jzxproject. com or jzx81.net and check those cars out and you will see what they look like.
Page 1 of 1