Page 1 of 1
Truck Performance \  Exhaust in AZ

Exhaust in AZ

Truck Performance General Discussions
views 1200
replies 8
following 7

tre5   +1y
Anyone have a good place where I can bring my Mazda for some exhaust love? I already have the catalitic converter and the muffer. Just need the stuff installed and the exhaust ran out the side. Anyone, anyone, Bueller, Bueller???
AON-OFFDAHOOK   +1y

Mighty Muffler? 
tre5   +1y
Edited: 3/30/2009 2:08:21 PM by tre5

Now Derek, I don't want the suggestions with ??? behind them. I am looking for a GOOD recommendation. Not a questionable one.
Young BBC   +1y
pro muffler on 84th ish and bell. behind the toyota, hundai, and dodge on the south side. the owner james is good at tucking exhaust up above the frame
Uncle Fester   +1y

My first experience was with Mighty Muffler and they did a great job and understood the need to tuck the exhaust.I took my Ranger to a shop on Grand and 101.  They did a superb job, just not able to find their information right now. Here it is at the shop, I can look on my external drive later for the name. 
post photo
AON-4PumpedCL   +1y

Just bring it by my house and I'll do it for you.  I think I could probably have it done by the end of the year.
AON-OFFDAHOOK   +1y
Edited: 3/30/2009 2:51:58 PM by AON-OFFDAHOOK

Here is the reason why Aaron's Armada isn't done (and why he shouldn't do your exhaust).  He's too busy drawing pictures rather than actually welding something together.  Not to mention would you really want a guy doing your exhaust when he can't even spell his signature properly? 
AON-4PumpedCL   +1y

Hey, it may take me a year to design the rear suspension for my Armada, but it'll be perfect!  Besides...this is a 'hobby' not a 'race'...right?
stcaddad   +1y

Luke dose all my stuff. he used to work at Mighty Muffler now he dose it out of  house of sound.
Page 1 of 1