threads
Page 1 of 2
General Discussion \  whats everyone doin for new years eve?

whats everyone doin for new years eve?

General Discussion
views 2045
replies 13
following 10

krewzlo   +1y
SOOOOOOO?????

Any big plans?

I plan on getting really drunk and who knows what will happen then?????
lockone   +1y
Really drunk down here also...
liljlowrider   +1y
be drunk here tooo
guilty by design   +1y
We have a party in the shop every year and it only gets bigger. We spend every day after xmas cleaning out the shop and outside the shop. Last year we had 5 people wanting to bring their motorhomes so we had to turn our lot into an RV park.
This year we added a disco ball and a stripper pole
krewzlo   +1y
Me likey the stripper pole idea, I might just have to build one for my house. I have 20' cathederal ceilings with a balcony and it is screaming brass pole.
I have been wanting to since I built the house 5 years ago.
bdydrped   +1y

stripper poles are a must.

no party this yr for me, couldnt find a sitter so we are just stayin home and some other friends with kids are comin over, after they go to bed we are goin outside to start a fire and drink a few
burntup   +1y
I AM HAVING ANOTHER PARTY
guilty by design   +1y

We actually put some thought into it. Figured a bunch of drunk women trying to dance on a 2'' pole, there might be some chance of injury. So we put the entire poll on bearings so they dont have to calculate friction loss and all that happy crap.
krewzlo   +1y
I have seen those at a club before. Brilliant Idea to prevent chaffing. Nothing worse than seeing a torn up twat!
pig rig   +1y
if your a single guy a poll is a must have because when a chick comes over she knows right away that she has to try and out preform the prevous

and wwho cares if it never gets used its just making a statment standing there