Page 1 of 1
Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  unibodydropping a CRX

unibodydropping a CRX

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 318
replies 6
following 6

FluffyFreak   +1y
my boy Kelly is interested inunibodying his CRX and we need some advice on what to do. he wants to use slam bags in the back and not to sure yet bout the front. so any and all tips suggestions etc would be greatly appreciated! also pics if yall got em.
inomrthenudo   +1y

Hmmm, I was thinking about doing that to mine too lol. Another Freak wanting to go lower lol.

k24 rd6   +1y
How low does he want to go? side skirts, rocker, pinch?  And on how big of wheels? If you want to lay rocker on over 18" then you will need to basically rebuild the front half the car, cut out the floor, raise gas tank.  On my 91 integra(very similiar) I can lay rear floor at the back seat with just cutting out the wheel wells and raising the exhaust on 18". In the front with a sectioned spindle and cut out for 18", I am still 3/4" off the pinch.   Hydros will make the front much easier than bags

FluffyFreak   +1y
i need to ask him how low he wants to go and i knwo hes running 18s

tuckinlugs06   +1y

what ever happened to that blue one with suiside doors and juice

simple4door   +1y

the biggest wheel on those cars to lay would be a 17,and those cars have factory side skirts if you take them off there is nothing there you would need to build a rocker.

Page 1 of 1