Foreign Cars (honda, etc) \  question for civics on air

question for civics on air

Foreign Cars (honda, etc) General Discussions
views 880
replies 20
following 8

doug118   +1y
Edited: 2/20/2009 4:04:39 PM by doug118

how is the ride quality without shocks? I'm talking about the guys with bags on top of the control arms in front and custom mounts in the back.

I forget this owners username but I hope you don't mind me using pictures I have saved on my computer as examples (is so lmk and I'll remove)

also does your hood close all the way? I can't tell if it would clear the bags or not. 

any other pictures of setups would be awesome. thanks

EDIT: idk how to post pictures. I tried photobucket but didn't work
pmiller   +1y

You have to click the "insert image" icon, above, right.  Then paste the url slot. 

doug118   +1y
Edited: 2/20/2009 11:01:24 PM by doug118

post photo
post photo
post photo
FADE2BLK94   +1y
Cant answer your question, but that civic is badazz!!
doug118   +1y
no one has any insight as to how cars ride with just bags and no shocks?
cuzican   +1y

Wish I could help but I have shocks on all 4 corners. I'm sure that it couldn't be that much different than a minitruck with no shocks, but I'm no expert. Why not just put shocks, it's not that much more work?

k24 rd6   +1y

I can sit tha back on the floor with an easy street strut, I don't see the need for that type of bag in the rear.

doug118   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by cuzican Wish I could help but I have shocks on all 4 corners. I'm sure that it couldn't be that much different than a minitruck with no shocks, but I'm no expert. Why not just put shocks, it's not that much more work? --------------------------------------------- how are you running shocks? I just looked through all your pictures and couldnt see any? the spot where the front struts connect will no longer exist obviously and the back spot will be occupied also
cuzican   +1y

Didn't realize i didn't have a pic of them. I'll have to see if I can find one.

cuzican   +1y

post photo