threads
Page 1 of 1
Toy Model Cars \  Do hobbyshops sell rims tires for models?

Do hobbyshops sell rims tires for models?

Toy Model Cars General Discussions
views 808
replies 7
following 7

obey   +1y
Edited: 9/11/2008 2:45:38 PM by Obey

Edited: 9/11/2008 2:28:40 PM by Obey

I got this range rover or land rover body, and i'd like to build a model, heres a pic. Its shitty i know. Just wondering how to get started on it.
Quickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others!
beebani   +1y
Yeah, depending on how big of a shop, they should have a good selection. Last time I bought some they were wires that were from Japan, and they were spendy.
ahab   +1y
Where did you find that range body?
standardbyker88   +1y
i know that from revell you can get replacement parts for kits they still make. and they have all the ones with big rim editions and stuff, just look up the part number for the kit (tree numbers) and reorder them. im sure they can help. just say you lost the instructions or something. i did that back in the day. i know the integra kit comes with like 3 or 4 sets of 18s and one set of tires. haha.
Mayhemcavi   +1y
ScaleDreams.com sells wheels from Pegasus and Hoppin Hydros.
obey   +1y
The range body was off some big 4 wheel truck my kid got, broke the body from the frame and i took the wheels off, imma need to find a frame to bolt up to the bottom of it. Looked like a really cheap flimbsy toy. Thanks for the help guys.
arod84   +1y
more and more shops are caring bigger selections like the ones you see on DUBs diecast and others like that, but like scott said Pegasus and Hoppin Hydros are the most promonent. Theres a guy at a swapmeet/flee market that sells "replacement/extra" rims and tires for die cast cars, they typically run $5-$10.
Page 1 of 1