Nissan Trucks \  My 08 Titan getting REWORKED

My 08 Titan getting REWORKED

Nissan Trucks Make Specific
views 3030
replies 85
following 49

FoolInjected   +1y
Edited: 4/25/2009 1:10:56 PM by FoolInjected

ok so its a long story but to make it short last guy screwed me bad I had all kind of stuff just break and i mean important stuff break just an example pan hard bar broke running 65 on interstate,passenger 2 link bar broke in half because he didnt weld it solid.those were 2 diff. occasions.But now it is at innovative customs and i have no worry that when i get it back it will be perfect.   !!!NEW POST ON PAGE 6!!! 
fatboysS1O   +1y
nice! cant beat a layed out titan.
FoolInjected   +1y
Edited: 7/29/2008 6:06:01 PM by FoolInjected

Edited: 7/29/2008 6:03:48 PM by FoolInjected

The rear frame is shaved and notched with rear end shortened 2.5" per side.The front is using spindles from max(bio kustoms)and will be Z soon I hope.Wheels were VCT Scarface 24x10 +18mm offset,but they were stolen so now I will be running same wheel but in a 26x10
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
charlesskelter   +1y
Looks sick... but is the rear crossbrace sagging(the one with the compressors mounted to it)?
LowBlazin   +1y
Originally posted by starion88esir

Looks sick... but is the rear crossbrace sagging(the one with the compressors mounted to it)?Yea i was wondering the same. It looks like it just a flat piece of metal.

FoolInjected   +1y
Edited: 7/26/2008 11:41:39 PM by FoolInjected

It is flat steel but it is sagging there,It has a support brace that will cross the two and will make them stronger and stop the sagging
FoolInjected   +1y
Edited: 8/11/2008 11:06:28 PM by FoolInjected

Edited: 8/11/2008 11:05:30 PM by FoolInjected

I finally got the 26's on and back layin frame all the way around I had to tub firewall about a 11"x20" spot both sides so here she is stuffing them pretty hard,Still have to trim up the fenderwell so the new innerfender can be put in but you get the point of what its doin
post photo
post photo
post photo
dragginon22s   +1y
looks goo bro, mine as well is a 08 and is getting layed on 26S. how much more did you have to z the frame?
LaidNeon   +1y
that's quite a bit a weight for those flat bars, i'ld suggest running something thicker. Still a great build though bro, always have loved these trucks
FoolInjected   +1y
Edited: 8/11/2008 11:51:24 PM by FoolInjected

the whole rear was changed that is an old pic it now has a tri. 4 link because of the 26's front is not "z"ed and probally isnt going to be,there is only about 1 1/2" of metal there .I would have to rebuild the whole core support and im just ready to get it done and on the street