Page 1 of 2
Toy Model Cars \  model baller

model baller

Toy Model Cars General Discussions
views 1003
replies 16
following 14

SPICY   +1y
im a baller when it comes to my model garage now i wish i could hit the lottery and build these for real anywho heres a couple of my recent almost finished models(i finish'em as i find the right parts) ssr,shortbed chevy,ferrari powered yota,shortened 4runner,shortened reg cab chevy, 4door longbed v.i.p. yota

spicy   +1y
138 views and no comments ...are they that bad?
jsondrops   +1y
they look good
i do not have the patience to do them though!!
lowjetta   +1y
some pix are alittle blury. but the trucks look nice. im gonna start me one soon. so i will probaly have some ?s
jakebecwar   +1y
That's kinda funny about all the views but no replies. I get that alot. ... Some of the pics are blury but they are really cool! My favs are the Ram and Red C-10.
91b2200(cody)   +1y
these are sic bro ... i wish i knew how to do that ??

how do you make the framing ? and what do you use to make other little parts .. like i use plastic little tubing and make roll bars for trucks but ..
SPICY   +1y
Originally posted by 88b2200

these are sic bro ... i wish i knew how to do that ??

how do you make the framing ? and what do you use to make other little parts .. like i use plastic little tubing and make roll bars for trucks but ..

i use whats called styrene tubing for frames it comes square or round and in many different sizes and i also use styrene sheets for my rollpans floorboards..and so on its cheap and goes a long way and can be found at real hobbie stores not hobby lobby
smctoy   +1y
awesome models!!
tuckinlugs06   +1y
try taking clearer pics ...to fuzzy to tell
SPICY   +1y
prostreet vette