Page 1 of 1
Tools \  Seth(Twisted Minis)...your tube bender

Seth(Twisted Minis)...your tube bender

Tools Q & A
views 274
replies 9
following 5

broadband   +1y
Hey, did you buy your plans for the tube bender off of gottrikes.com? The reason i ask is i am wondering how long he takes to email the plans. I bought them in hopes that i could build it this weekend. BUT in Canada, we have a long weekend and all the steel shops are closed from Sat-Mon. Even if this guy would just send me the cut list, i can wait for the plans to build it on the weekend. I just really wanted to get the steel so i had something to do with my 3 days off haha.Anyways...hopefully you had gotten this one and they guys was quick to send them.
junior   +1y
I was thinkin about ordering plans from him too...seems like alota ppl are using that bender
mikedee   +1y
i got mine from gottrikes.com, i have the cut list, you pretty much need the plans to build it. theres a lot of drilling needs to be done before you weld any thing up, if you have any ?s hit me up
DrGnRiCe94   +1y
GOOD ?, I WAS THINKIN' THE SAME THING
broadband   +1y
Originally posted by mikedee

i got mine from gottrikes.com, i have the cut list, you pretty much need the plans to build it. theres a lot of drilling needs to be done before you weld any thing up, if you have any ?s hit me up

Hey, do you have just the cut list. I have 1 hour before the steel store closes for 3 days and i have nothing to do this weekend. I don't care if i can't build it yet because i am sure the guy will send me the plans yet this weekend. But if i don't get the steel...i have to wait and pout about not having anything to do this weekend.

Thank

TwistedMinis   +1y
He emailed me within about 24 hours with the plans.
broadband   +1y
Ok,thanx... i will keep my fingers crossed he is able to send thim in the next 45 minutes LOL
junior   +1y
Did you get your plans yet?
broadband   +1y
Yah, i did get the plans...but unfortunatly about 3 or 4 hours after all the steel places had closed...ohh well...i guess it is a project for afte work on the weekday now
junior   +1y
Damn thats a good and bad all wrapped into one...think ima order it sometime next week
Page 1 of 1