Lets see your collection

Toy Model Cars General Discussions
views 481
replies 9
following 10

Boozehound   +1y
Edited: 12/25/2007 11:14:37 AM by Es Low

1/64 Hotwheel size minis...
Heres my small collection there hard to find around here.

2lowtoy   +1y
Edited: 12/25/2007 11:29:39 AM by 2lowtoy

well I am not getting into details but it gets more expensive then my truck some days.but here is a few pics.

And yes everyone of the totes and every box is full. Dont ask I dont want to know.

this is one I realy like one of 2500 and I had Foose sign it for me.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
Suzette   +1y
nice
lucky_brew   +1y
daaaaaaaaaamn! that shit looks like toys-r-us !
NotFast   +1y
Damn! How do you know what you have and what you dont have?
lucky_brew   +1y
^^^ better question. what the fuk do you do for a living to have a kick ass yota and all those toys sittin around? hell, i have 3 vehicles, a 300k house, no bills other than the house note and i still stay too broke to do that shit! lol
SPICY   +1y
im glad im not the only one i have about 400 unopened hotwheels all in boxes now but used to make killer wallpaper...i got my daughter some hotwheel tracks and cars for x-mas
2lowtoy   +1y
I am a parts manager for a gm dealer. And I invested my money in property early in my live and its paid off realy well. And to understand my yota its been an 8yr project that I never gave up on and have a very understanding wife of 15yrs. It all so helps my wife has a real good job too and that I dont live in Cali and have to live in a 300K house my 1800sf house with the 3 car when I bought it new was 160K. O did I mention I got the greatest deal on paint. O well my extra cab is almost done with paint now too. same painter, Paint is just not a wild this time but its not one color either
2lowtoy   +1y
O and to remember what I have I have a great program on the computer that Is like a ck list and it remembers what I have in each tote for me. As far as new models at the end of each year toys for tots usely gets about 100 cars from me I dont remeber buying the extras it just happens
framescr8pintoy   +1y
damn ive only got about 2 of those boxes full...nothing compared to yours
Page 1 of 1