Page 1 of 2
Tools \  Welding table

Welding table

Tools Q & A
views 1615
replies 16
following 15

TwistedMinis   +1y
Always wanted an actual steel top table I could devote to welding. Well my new (used) toolbox freed up some room and I decided to build one.

Adjusters to level it, since half of it sits on a mat, and the other half cement.

Cart for the plasma.

Table done, with my new toolbox, and my new chopsaw under it.

And the first project that it will see.
railmaster   +1y
nice table seth, been thinkin of buildin one of them units myself, the old kitchen table can only last for so long.....
choppedn22d   +1y
Its not as cool as my welding table on woobly saw horses, North Richmond Buckets represent!!!
Pacificustoms   +1y
Cool table, how thick of plate did you use for the top?
mindlissmetalfab   +1y
Nice.
We have a couple at work just rusting outside that I want to grab, but there's no room for it at the shop...floor it is for me..yay!
crazy talk customs   +1y
nice table. where did you find those tubing end caps at. I've been looking for something like that.
FluffyFreak   +1y
Joel there rustin anyway just leave em outside til ya make room buddy!
StreetNshow.com   +1y
good lookin table seth
granth   +1y
seth, i saw on s10forums where you ordered the end caps i think, whats the crazy big sphericals for?
Pneufab   +1y
http://www.stronghandtools.com/pdf/2008npa_brochure.pdf
page 4

For those who don't have the room, I am seriously considering getting one of these for $150. I am still going to make a large one but this will be perfect for portable jobs and smaller jobs, plus I can fold it up and put it out of the way.

Oh yeah, nice job Seth!

t