First mini "Yota project"

Under Construction General Discussions
views 2626
replies 69
following 40

BAGGEDTACO45   +1y
Edited: 3/22/2007 5:48:53 PM by BAGGEDTACO45

Edited: 3/22/2007 5:45:25 PM by BAGGEDTACO45

So i have finnaly opened a project fourm for my truck i have a 1993 toyota pick up i perchesed it in feb of this year and just got around to making some good progress, I have one bagged car but never a truck, iv been hanging around mini trucks for a year or 2 now and know the basics about everything. The truck is gona have a 3 link with bags on bars going towards the back,round notch,and.make it so it can lay on 20s

Here is when i bought it

Here is the welder i just bought and made a stand for not done yet with it but almost

Here is the big question wat is this i know that its the poprtion valve but y dose it have the rod coming out of it

thanks for any help or comments
granth   +1y
Edited: 3/22/2007 5:46:08 PM by framedragger

use HTML to post pics. not IMG tags. also, I wouldnt run bars rearward. run them forward and move the tank.

it looks like a solid truck though, good starting point for sure.
dragthatbitch   +1y
the rod is a load sensing thing, you can ditch the whole unit and just t them together.
North East Kustoms   +1y
+2 for bars going forward. You can thank us later. If you cant afford a fuel cell, just use the stock tank in the bed until you save your pennies.
still2low4urho   +1y
i agree bars foward, ive heard horror stories about reverse although i have seen it done
still2low4urho   +1y
oh ya nice welder...i got the same one works real good
slamdblazer   +1y
FOWARD word
dragontoy22r   +1y
I think rears sic! Though it does limit the use of the front for a cell.
johnny5   +1y
looking good man
northerntoy   +1y
I am in the same boat thinking about dumping that valve but not sure yet and I am debating how to do my link
nice notch