Page 1 of 1
Under Construction \  smoothed out bed pics

smoothed out bed pics

Under Construction General Discussions
views 382
replies 9
following 8

stopndrop   +1y
hey im wantin to see some pics of what you guys did with your trucks to get an idea of whati want to do. im not tryin to copy anyones work just cant think what i want to do. thanx
Sickota   +1y
i welded mine shut along with the ass end
dragndime   +1y
Im in the middle of sheetmetaling my bed now and have a couple pic in my profile .... basically in short I used 1/2" x 1/2" box tubing to make the frame work to lay the sheetmetal on ...main thing is just bracing it up good...then from there just plug weld it .... invest in some clinco (sp?) pins .... they help a ton and couldnt imagine doin it without em

alot of people dont make a frame to lay the sheetmetal on when doing the floor and just plug weld to the old floor....but i will have to cause my bedfloor was weakened pretty good before i got it and sagged in the middle a lil.... so if ya have the same scenario then you might have to do the same on yours or if not then just lay it down and plug weld away

just take it slow and not rush ... to make sure ya dont warp anything hella bad or nuttin

Hope that helped some man
Minitucking   +1y
Edited: 1/4/2007 6:48:40 PM by Minitucking

what mine looks like
fullsizes10   +1y
heres mineand heres another one I did
post photo
post photo
Dropmaster   +1y
I still work n on it, but here you go.
post photo
PimpinMidgets   +1y
smoothed beds are played out
bbb   +1y
Edited: 1/4/2007 7:19:51 PM by bbb

They are alot of hard work, and I think they look sick!
stopndrop   +1y
thanx guys they all look great now im gettin some ideas i want to do. keep them comin.
thanx.
stopndrop   +1y
another question i have is what kind of seem sealer do i use for the seems
Page 1 of 1