Page 1 of 3
Toy Model Cars \  Anybody ever built this Toyota

Anybody ever built this Toyota

Toy Model Cars General Discussions
views 1659
replies 29
following 25

rooster52478   +1y
I recently bought this Toyota after having not built a model for probably 10+ years. Everything was coming along nicely with the chassis and then I put the body on to see how it would look. Well, it doesn't tuck the wheels at all. I probably could have made it work but after all the paint and everything I am quite annoyed now.

lo75lux   +1y
wtf,a friend of mine has that model and the wheels tuck fine. ???
frankie   +1y
you have the front suspension wrong you need to swap the tops and botoms around on your control arms. look real good at the instructions i did the same thing at first was pissed for a sec too
KCTACO   +1y
Read the instructions on the front suspension a little closer and maybe take apart the front and start over...I just finished the chassis on mine and the front tucks quite fine///check the model section of this site cause i think a couple of dudes on here have pics of there chassis complete///hit me back
slammedcivicsi   +1y
who cares about it tuckin .....where the hell did you get it......You can always repaint onces you make it lay.
rooster52478   +1y
Originally posted by frankie1

you have the front suspension wrong you need to swap the tops and botoms around on your control arms. look real good at the instructions i did the same thing at first was pissed for a sec too

I've got it right now. I guess reading the instructions would help.LOL

Billz Kustomz   +1y
Edited: 12/12/2006 8:52:04 PM by Billz Kustomz

i built that truck but used the suspension on a different truck

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
Billz Kustomz   +1y
Edited: 12/12/2006 8:51:36 PM by Billz Kustomz

sand off the pinch on the bottom of the cab and the bed will lay out with the cab
Todsmack   +1y
FOR REAL!WHERE DID YOU GUYS GET THAT MODEL AT?????
Billz Kustomz   +1y
ebay type in aoshima hilux.. i couldnt find any on there but their on here http://www.modelexpress.net/