Page 1 of 2
Under Construction \  who wants to see my box? lol

who wants to see my box? lol

Under Construction General Discussions
views 793
replies 19
following 13

prorida   +1y
just getting the box ready for paint, just figured i'd show it off alittle. cause i'm bored. i do have a strange feeling i will get hated on, but i'm just trying to be different.

olskoolpup   +1y
not bad. is that a pontiac in the background i see in the first pic??
LayDDaily   +1y
looks good ,is the part your switches mount into a old "jason" hockey mask?? just curious lol kinda looks like it to me, keep up the good work
Wakeboard03S10   +1y
I like the design. Iam working on my fiberglass box for my L7 15 right now, should be done with in a week.
prorida   +1y
Originally posted by 86IsuzuPup

that is a matching # camaro rs that has been sitting in the body shop for 16 years waiting for payment from customer, engine is probley toast by now
prorida   +1y
Originally posted by LayDDaily

looks good ,is the part your switches mount into a old "jason" hockey mask?? just curious lol kinda looks like it to me, keep up the good work

yep it's a jason mask, i'm going for a horror theme, there will be acouple of friday the 13 hints through out the truck. lol i'm into the corny old slasher flicks.
olskoolpup   +1y
Originally posted by prorida

Originally posted by 86IsuzuPup

that is a matching # camaro rs that has been sitting in the body shop for 16 years waiting for payment from customer, engine is probley toast by now

oh damn thats bitchin. my pops has a 67 lemans and they have a similar shape around the rear pillar. i ask cuz they arent too popular.

but the jason mask is a pretty sweet yet sublte touch. keep it up :tup:
TwistedMinis   +1y
I like those movies too.
prorida   +1y
still gotta drill some holes for the eyes. i'm gonna put some red LEDs in, so his eyes will light up when i turn on my fan, or whatever sources i hook up to it.
ashvdbx   +1y
hell i thought i was gonna get hated on but everyone loved it,build what you want you will always be happy !!! . looks nice man

post photo