threads
Page 1 of 6
Toy Model Cars \  2007 caddy front end !!!!!!

2007 caddy front end !!!!!!

Toy Model Cars General Discussions
views 2159
replies 56
following 37

CCtuckinlexaniz   +1y
so im putting a 07 caddy front end, but im so mad cuz i wanted to b the first one, o well seconds not bad.but how long till u think they'll b normal????
CCtuckinlexaniz   +1y
ok wait let me make myself clear. im not just replacing the fender or a few thing, im doning ever thing 2007 to the hood bumper, grill, all the way down to the radiartor suport, im going all out this is not a half ass job! like some people my try to keep it cheap
bodydroppeddually   +1y
i don't think that they will ever be normal b/c the front sticks out too far. just what i think. build it for you not for other people.
rolnlow   +1y

CCtuckinlexaniz   +1y
are u the onwer of this truck!!! if so i hate u cuz u beat me too it. not really it came out sick!
rolnlow   +1y
lol, no not my truck, but yeah it did turn out good, can't wait to see your done
dragrocker   +1y
i think it will be normal about 6 months ago. im sure there are a ton of people now doing or about to do it. its just the newest version of an old easy mod. dont get me wrong i still love it, but so do a lot of people. i like the 05 style myself
lowboy msports   +1y
Edited: 10/5/2006 10:16:46 AM by lowboy

The only real grip I have about people who do these converstions is that the body line over the rear wheel opening doesnt match the front. Either put the body line in the new front end, or get ride of the one in the bed. Always looks incomplete to me.
CCtuckinlexaniz   +1y
thats why im making the body line continue into the new fender. i already got that part conver, cuz then ur right it looks incomplete!
ostncoln   +1y
i think it would look good if the body lines of the truck were shaved like that one with the older escalade clip