Page 1 of 1
Nissan Trucks \  Bucket seats for my 97 hardbody,,,

Bucket seats for my 97 hardbody,,,

Nissan Trucks Make Specific
views 2110
replies 8
following 5

onecrazyzoo   +1y
Ok so i was looking for some bucket seats. Found a 90 pathfinder and the seats are $75 is that good deal? Then i found a 85 sentra, the interior is almost complete, the carburator needs work and there is a short in the electrical system. THe guy wants $50 for the whole car. Will those buckets fit in my truck?? if so then i'm buyin the car. If not then i might just buy the car just to do it. LOL. Any help woudl be appreciated...
rooster52478   +1y
I have a pair of Eclipse buckets I would sell for cheap. They have flat mounts and would be easy to install. I was going to put them in my '93 hardbody but I sold the truck.
onecrazyzoo   +1y
yeah but missouri is a long ways from here. How wide are they anyway though? I need something thats about 21" cuz i'm puttin a center console for my sub(s) haven't decided on one or two 10s yet... thats why i want the buckets to begin with.
matchead88   +1y
Hey Andrew, how much you asking? I live near KCK so i can even come pick them up. Let me know
sublimity   +1y
the pathfinders will bolt right in and thats not that bad of a price ... the sentra will work but have to do alittle work but they sit alot lower in the truck than the pathfinders will.. i have sentra seats in my nissan
rooster52478   +1y
Originally posted by matchead88

Hey Andrew, how much you asking? I live near KCK so i can even come pick them up. Let me know

I sent you an email.

onecrazyzoo   +1y
well if thats a good price then i'ma have to go check em out. I figured that i'd have to do some work to the sentra seats. not to mention their the wrong color. The only reason i am considering not getting the buckets is because my bench is in perfect condition
onecrazyzoo   +1y
Well the buckets are maroon. =( Still considering buying them though. Might look around some more first though.
KustomBlazerX   +1y
mine has 98 pathfinder seats in it
Page 1 of 1