Page 4 of 4
Build-Ups \  Hill Billy Hauler...bagged dually custom flatbed

Hill Billy Hauler...bagged dually custom flatbed

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 23536
replies 37
following 19

HemiThis   +1y
I love the build sick looking truck. Only question I have is... why don't I see any tail lights in the bed any where? Did I miss them?
JD Drops   +1y
that isnt the first dually with a roof rack.. this one is to my knowledge

post photo
donobird   +1y
Looking Good Bro!!! When ever you get it done, my buddy does bed liners. He's the one that did Kieths And Daniels truck.
LaidNeon   +1y
Need updates.......I deactivated my facebook
huck   +1y
Instead of looking at pics, read a lil bit of what I have wrote you would know tail lights aren't on it along with all the other accessories.....the bed "is far from finished" only thing cut for the bed is gas door and goose ball....everything else is on its way soon as the main parts are finished....the red dually has roof rack rails but not a usable "roof rack" that you can actually store things on top of it witch I doubt he would ever carry anything on top of that badass dually
huck   +1y
Donald I've thought about doing a bed liner on top but heard if it gets oil or grease on top it gets slick....either way the whole trucks far from getting full paint....sombody else will prolly own it before it ever gets any kind of paint
4drbdblazer   +1y
Was thinking about doing this with my non-dually. It was hard to find you again There are no other Flat beds I could find that are bagged lol. Can't wait to see when it is finished.
DeepSouthS10   +1y
so much potential for bad assery here, please finish.