Page 3 of 4
Build-Ups \  Hill Billy Hauler...bagged dually custom flatbed

Hill Billy Hauler...bagged dually custom flatbed

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 23542
replies 37
following 19

jaredmxg   +1y
Its creative I like it. The only thing I would add if it were mine is some really short rails around the bed for strapping things on top of the bed. and it will keep coolers from sliding off etc. The tool box idea is pretty smart, you my as well utilize all the space you have.
huck   +1y
Ya that's one thing I haven't really thought of...but the cooler part ill make a special spot for up frnt...kinda using ideas off welding/pipe line beds....witch ill also be throwing a welder up there too
LaidNeon   +1y
needs more pics
jaredmxg   +1y
Well if you wanted to keep it low profile, you could cut a section of pipe out like a C shape and wrap it around the corners, to where the corner is just a raised rounded edge. But the advantage of being elevated from the bottom is strapping things down that you want.
foulmouth79   +1y
i like it...very original
getlaid   +1y
i agreee with the cab being lower but def sicker than my shitbox haha..love it
huck   +1y
Dan i have more on here than on fb...ill figure the strapping part down closer to the end.. they make those flush mount round things that you see on car haulers and stuff... but im trying to figure out what lights im running and where there going to be placed.....SOooooooo many chioces when it comes to lights
LaidNeon   +1y
--------------------------------------------

El_Huck Finn said:

Dan i have more on here than on fb...ill figure the strapping part down closer to the end.. they make those flush mount round things that you see on car haulers and stuff... but im trying to figure out what lights im running and where there going to be placed.....SOooooooo many chioces when it comes to lights

--------------------------------------------im just being greedy & wanting more pics

i think some flush mounted LEDs would set it off right, just my 2 cents buddy
layeddime   +1y
mayb if the front of the new bed had the curve of the cab would look much more custom.
huck   +1y
Yeah that's the kind I plan on running....and if it was round like the cab It would look like a pipe liners bed and I wanted that style I would just cut the factory bed in half....this one is a western hauler style....sapost to be flat...if you look at a regular flat bed there not much diff up next to the cab from this one