Page 4 of 15
Build-Ups \  Quadcab Courier - Guilty By Design

Quadcab Courier - Guilty By Design

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 9556
replies 141
following 67

e10pvmt   +1y
truck is lookin good...glad to see you back up and running...off topic are you back to producing the parts on your site...i may be in need of some of your bodymounts soon
wickedinsides   +1y
this is a really cool build with some amazing fabrication
maztang (ryan)   +1y
Badass build man!
guiltybydesign   +1y
--------------------------------------------

e10pvmt said:

truck is lookin good...glad to see you back up and running...off topic are you back to producing the parts on your site...i may be in need of some of your bodymounts soon

Most of my lazer bracketry is on back order since i lost all of it. Since the storm the lazer has been running 24/7 to catch everybody up so wait time has increased a little bit.
djleighk15   +1y
Man this is looking sick. I love the bpillar work, and how you relocated the seatbelt to its orig placement...Its all about the small things aint it.
e10pvmt   +1y

Guiltybydesign said:

e10pvmt said:

Most of my lazer bracketry is on back order since i lost all of it. Since the storm the lazer has been running 24/7 to catch everybody up so wait time has increased a little bit.

Cool. No biggie, i am not in a hurry...in the middle of selling my house and moving so project is stalled for a few months anyways
stonefab   +1y
awesome!
fknlowjeep   +1y
this is killer, i love this body style courier
mopar978   +1y
Nice project. killer work as usual.
fknlowjeep   +1y
by the way, excellent attention to detail!